Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Friday, November 21
... who's with me?!
Friday, July 25, 2008
I'm gonna be ...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
A Moss Design
My sister-in-law has a website!!
And now I'm sure she's working hard on my website, so don't distract her by ordering indulgent amounts of her fabulous handmade jewelry! :-D
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Monday, July 21, 2008
This is not completely flattering ...
But is almost completely true.
I took this quiz, that Cassie posted. And this is what it says about me:
Your answers suggest you are a Realist
The four aspects that make up this personality type are:
Summary of Realists
- Loyal and steady workers who meet deadlines
- Believe in established rules and respect facts
- Think of themselves as mature, stable and conscientious
- May appear too logical or tough-minded and forget their impact on other people
More about Realists
Realists are loyal to the people around them and work hard to keep their promises. They are honest and straightforward with others and expect the same in return. Realists believe in standard procedures and will only support change when there is a demonstrable benefit.
Realists respect factual information, which they store up to use when making decisions. This group likes to have time to think quietly and carefully before taking action.
These extremely productive people like to be occupied in their leisure time with pursuits such as craftwork, hiking or reading.
In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Realists may become obsessed with schedules, critical of others or have trouble trusting other people to get the job done properly. Under extreme stress, Realists may complain loudly that events have taken a turn for the worse and predict negative outcomes.
Realists typically only share their opinions or personal experiences with trusted friends.
I Endorse This Message.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Magical Bling Bling
1. Flight of the Conchords is (are?) funny. The TV show is not my favorite thing we've ever watched an entire season of, but ... it's funny. (To be honest, I'm pretty sure I've only seen one or two full episodes because I usually fall asleep between the songs.)
2. Even he who shall call me a hypocrite (one who criticizes a TV show for putting me to sleep several nights in a row, says "Do we have to watch that again?", and would rather watch Gilmore Girls [how much credibility did I just lose?] ... and then later posts a video on her blog of the same TV show ... yeh, that falls under that category. I won't deny.) can admit that this is the song I always tried to put on whenever we put the DVDs in. And this is why:
It's hilarious! (Particularly 1:20-1:38)
Labels: Good for a laugh
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
I should be there too.
Monday, July 7, 2008
They both look just like their daddies, and they have the same name.
Ladies and Gentlemen - the Harpers have officially met.
They are friends.
Girl Harper | Boy Harper
We had a PJ Party at church last night!
(These are my roommates. Aren't they cute?)
(They're getting married in a month!!)
(Sleeping Mask = Awesome.)
My friend, Karen, who was my college suitemate (bedmate?!) came for a visit. She had a pass to Wild Dunes, which is a supernice, private beach area just beyond Isle of Palms. It was fairly empty, very windy, and somewhat overcast. Except for the wind, a perfect beach day, if you ask me.
Also, we made a trip through Hampton on the way so I could get my haircut. (Kyle's mom. Hairdresser. Free haircut/color. Worth the trip.)
And this meant that on the way to Hilton Head, we went through Ridgeland:
I think this was that kind of a moment for Kyle. Except he didn't take his drums. And we couldn't go in. He just saw a sign. And a building. With no windows. But hey!! Gretsch is on the side!!
There were four turtles in the pond. Thought you'd like to know that.
Also these old pictures were there. They made me laugh.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]