Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 

Magical Bling Bling

My husband is going to think I'm a hypocrite for posting this, so let me quantify this by saying two things:

1. Flight of the Conchords is (are?) funny. The TV show is not my favorite thing we've ever watched an entire season of, but ... it's funny. (To be honest, I'm pretty sure I've only seen one or two full episodes because I usually fall asleep between the songs.)

2. Even he who shall call me a hypocrite (one who criticizes a TV show for putting me to sleep several nights in a row, says "Do we have to watch that again?", and would rather watch Gilmore Girls [how much credibility did I just lose?] ... and then later posts a video on her blog of the same TV show ... yeh, that falls under that category. I won't deny.) can admit that this is the song I always tried to put on whenever we put the DVDs in. And this is why:



It's hilarious! (Particularly 1:20-1:38)

Labels:


Comments:
aside from "the office" - FOTC is my favorite, "make me laugh" show...
i can't believe you fall asleep watching it...
 
It's no "Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros," but it's still a good little rap.
 
I'm Hiphopopotamus,
My lyrics are bottomless.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]