Monday, July 21, 2008

 

This is not completely flattering ...

But is almost completely true.


I took this quiz, that Cassie posted. And this is what it says about me:



Your answers suggest you are a Realist

The four aspects that make up this personality type are:

Planner, Facts, Heads and Introvert

Summary of Realists

More about Realists

Realists are loyal to the people around them and work hard to keep their promises. They are honest and straightforward with others and expect the same in return. Realists believe in standard procedures and will only support change when there is a demonstrable benefit.

Realists respect factual information, which they store up to use when making decisions. This group likes to have time to think quietly and carefully before taking action.

These extremely productive people like to be occupied in their leisure time with pursuits such as craftwork, hiking or reading.

In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Realists may become obsessed with schedules, critical of others or have trouble trusting other people to get the job done properly. Under extreme stress, Realists may complain loudly that events have taken a turn for the worse and predict negative outcomes.

Realists typically only share their opinions or personal experiences with trusted friends.

Labels:


Comments:
How did you get my results??
 
I don't know. Those ARE your results, aren't they?

I don't completely "get" the introvert thing. I think I'm typically pretty out-going, though I guess it's not necessarily my "nature". I have to make a conscious effort at times.

And it is true that I only really depend on my good, trusted friends. So if that's introversion, then I guess I'm correctly "labeled".
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]