Monday, May 7, 2007
Oh how I love ...
- Positivity on Monday mornings (this is two weeks in a row!)
- ... fed by Journey Church on Sunday nights (So much J.C. Positivity.)
- This song. You should like it too. Because really ... Wilco. Does it get much better? I submit that it does not.
[How is it that I have not heard of this "vox"? Because this song, this song, and, oh especially this song are also (a) there and (b) GOOD! What a happy Monday morning discovery!!] [About that last song: am I the only one who hears that song and thinks, "Oh I’ve got reservations About so many things But not about you"]
- We're going to see Wilco in Charlotte in June. And we're excited. It's Kyle's birthday present. And we got decent seats and did NOT pay $98 for them.
- Spiderman 3: I liked. Kyle hated. "Too girly", says he. " :P " says I.
- Friend Emily is coming for a visit this weekend!
- The Explorer's Club is playing the Map Room this Friday night. They're opening for The Clientele, which should make for a good time. A very good time, indeed.
- I got some bubble wrap in my office today that is loud and very easy to pop. And I love it. And there's LOTS of it! A good time will be had by me! :)
I'm glad I don't work in the same office with you. ;)
(Because, you know, I'd be right there popping with you and getting absolutely nothing done.)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]