Tuesday, March 3, 2009

 

Looking Forward:

There are lots of things going on in my life these days. Lots of fun things to look forward to, and a brighter outlook on everything, enhanced by my new-found nonsickness. (Yes, that's a word.) So today I will share a list.

Things I'm Looking Forward to:
Also, I should mention that, besides all the exciting things coming up on the calendar, I'm happy to announce that it seems my energy has made a dramatic return. I went grocery shopping and brought home a pretty big haul yesterday -- first time all year!! I cooked dinner and we entertained a few friends. I washed some dishes, and I had all intentions of doing laundry, but Kyle had band practice in the room that houses our laundry equipment. So ... I sat and cuddled with the pups while watching The Bachelor (can you believe that guy!?!?) instead. But there's always tonight.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
So glad you've already got your energy back!!! I've been way more motivated over the past week too. And I'm a little jealous, a visit with Alex and Jana. I'm anxious to hear all about the church. Tell them hey and give them a BIG HUG from us=)
 
may I just ask what weekend you plan to come visit your beloved sister because just after you said one weekend would be a trip down here you filled up your weekends! lol maybe you should quit being so stinkin' busy!!!
 
I think the recipe for Thin Mints is on that site as well... :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]