Thursday, April 24, 2008

 

Whoo hoo!!

IMG_6005

The humidity is already rising -- at least it has been for the past couple of days.
Perhaps we're already feeling the beginnings of summer around here.

But today, my yard looks a little more "springy" with the first iris bloom of the season.

My grandmother used to have these in her yard and when I was looking for some bulbs to plant in February, these just seemed like "the ones". I think I made the right choice.

SO PRETTY!

IMG_6008

Labels: ,


Comments:
Those are GORGEOUS!

Nice flowers too. ;)
 
Very nice. How much?
 
how much?!
 
Ooh so pretty! My stargazers are starting to poke their head out. I can't wait til they bloom!!!
 
i like the berkeley colors.......... GO STAGS!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]