Tuesday, February 19, 2008
I tried very hard to finish this project before the baby shower last weekend, but it just wasn't happening. Between making plans for the baby shower, and finishing up a big wedding invitation project I had going on, there just wasn't time. So I finished it up last night.
The specs: The yarn is Berroco Comfort in seedling and purple. I used two strands all the way through and followed a dishcloth baby afghan pattern. (not that exact one, but it's similar). I used a random stripe generator to come up with the stripe pattern. The finished product is 23" x 26".
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]