Sunday, February 17, 2008

 

A Baby Shower

It was a good idea ... Anna's Gifts Yummy Cake

Opening Gifts

My best friend, Anna, is having a baby. So we threw her a baby shower yesterday. About five more weeks and she'll be a mom. And that is crazy to me. But ... I guess I'm getting older, so this kind of thing is to be expected.

Gifts ... again

Despite my urgings to consider "Rita Christine, Jr." or anything with either of those two names, they have settled on Harper Wren. And Harper will join us near the end of March.


Decorations Good Food Decorations

Comments:
"Harper Wren" may be my favorite baby name that I've heard this year. How adorable! I actually came over here to mention how much I liked the duckies in the punch, though. :) Nice pics!
 
Great gifts!! Nice gifts for showers..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]