Wednesday, December 12, 2007

 

Moving Out!



They named her Cocoa. She gets along with her big "sister" Sandy (a 12-week old beagle puppy) very well. She left our house on Saturday morning - the first of the puppies to "move out".

Tonight, the rest get shots! Should be a fun night. And then Turk and the as-yet-unnamed-Twin "move out" too. We'll be down to four until Christmas, when we behave like Santa Claus and do three deliveries. :-D

We still have one who is unclaimed. And some very VERY dirty carpet.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Rita - I love your blog! I have two chocolate beagles (and a retriever who thinks she is a beagle). Turk is so cute! Let me know if things don't work out with his new owner, k?

We have a lot in common (other than the beagle love). My husband is in the military too (he is currently deployed - can you guess why I am awake at 4am?). You should email me if you get a chance. I can send you pics of my pups and answer your ponderings about why blood tastes like pennies (copper!).

I really enjoyed the pics of your babies. So cute!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]