Monday, April 6, 2009

 

Baby Wesley

This is maybe the only point in his life where it's ok for me to brag about how "pretty" he is, so I shall! Y'all seriously. Mendy and Derek made a PRETTY baby!

IMG_2673

And he's soooooo sweet!

IMG_2623

My parents and sister were very obliging and I think I held him most of the day on Saturday, except for during feedings and some nap times! :) I think he likes me. He hasn't actually said the words yet, but I can tell he's working on it.

IMG_2493

All these pictures are straight out of the camera and need some photoshop work, but I just couldn't wait to share them with you! So here they are!! More to come! (Oh yes, many more!!)

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Wow! He really is a pretty baby. Yours will be too, no doubt.
 
More, more, we want MORE Wesley!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]