Thursday, March 26, 2009

 

Becoming Aunt Rita & Uncle Kyle

Today is Baby Day for my sister!! She's had a pretty miserable week this week, but today it all pays off! She'll be induced this afternoon and Wesley Malcolm will officially join the Goebel family. I'm so excited to meet him! (Next weekend, if all goes as planned!)

Mendy went into the hospital last night with some blood pressure issues. So we expected a call this morning saying, "Today's the day. Momma's on her way down and we're getting ready. We'll call you in a few hours." Only problem with that is that I had left my phone lying on my desk overnight. So ... no phone. Kyle went into work a little late this morning, so I could have access to his phone as much as necessary.

So when I woke up this morning, it was to Kyle with his hand on my belly saying, "Your cousin is going to be born today, and we're really excited!"

Come on, little Wesley! We're all ready to meet you!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]