Monday, February 23, 2009

 

Busy Weekend

Saturday was a pretty busy day for me. My sister was in town, because a group of ladies at our home church were throwing her a baby shower. So that was Saturday morning.

IMG_2174

IMG_2175

IMG_2195 IMG_2182

Then Kyle and I went to Hampton to meet the newest addition to the Williams family! Meet Ann Louise!!

IMG_2196

I also got a haircut, but have not, as yet, gotten a good picture of it yet. So ... you'll just have to wait. It's worth the wait, though! :)

Labels: ,


Comments:
I don't want to wait. I want to see the new hair NOW! :)
 
Proof that it's worth waiting on a good picture: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3655/3305659002_1855e3ba1b_o.jpg
 
Ooh, that fruit looks so yummy! And your sister is ADORABLE! So are you ;-)
 
I LOVE SHOWER CAKE!!! I don't know why it's so good to me.
 
I'm with amy...quit being a punk...and also, in one picture there are 6 people...only you can't see them all, you can see proof of them though...mainly because I'm holding your shirts back! ha!

I don't have those pictures yet...Mrs. Becky has to get them to me.
 
Man. I'm hungry now. That food looks delectable.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]