Thursday, November 20, 2008

 

Ten Things I'm Excited About

  1. A quiet night at home tonight. Supper, a book, and the spot on the couch next to the Christmas tree. It'll be my "home base" for the next month or so. :)

  2. It's becoming acceptable to listen to Christmas music openly. (Which brings up another subject: I'm looking for some recommendations for new holiday tunes. They'll move into heavy rotation in two weeks and I need to be prepared!)

  3. I got something this morning that's going to make someone's Christmas present awesome. And it was free. :-D

  4. THANKSGIVING is next week!! My family will be at my sister's house and we'll decorate her house and watch a Christmas movie and eat lots of good food and be together. And it will be my favorite day of the year.

  5. It's cold outside. I'm ignoring the fact that it's supposed to warm back up this weekend. Right now, it's cold and that makes me happy.

  6. Got my electric bill in this morning. $105! Which is a big deal!! That's LOW!! It's been too close to $400 for comfort in recent history.

  7. This soup my mom brought me for lunch is pretty awesome. :)

  8. I'm finishing up some projects that I've been working on in the next couple of days. Pretty great feeling to put that check on the checklist. (I was starting to feel I'd been very ambitious with my Christmas Crafting and design project list, but I'm moving along at a comfortable pace now and feel good about getting everything finished up.)

  9. Is it ok to be excited about the holidays again? Even though I've included ideas of that already in numbers 1, 2, 3 & 4? :)

  10. Australia.

Comments:
what book you going to be reading?
as far as christmas music, get the mindy smith christmas CD...if you don't love it, then - well, we just don't agree on musical tastes...

let me know if you like austraila...i want to see revolutionary road...sounds depressing, but it's done by the same guy as american beauty and road to perdition (both depressing as well) and i loved both of those.

p.s our electric bill last month $74!
 
I'll be reading Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix. Again.

I like Mindy Smith. I didn't know she had a Christmas album. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look into it for sure.

I'm sure I'll like Australia. Hugh Jackman. (swoons) 'Nuff said.

PS - I hope to be able to "compete" with your electric bill next month. Considering that our insulation had only been installed 3 days before they read the meter for this month's bill, I think I maybe "down on your level" soon. Here's hoping!

PPS - I've been blogging more! You proud?
 
Those are all EXCELLENT things to be excited about. I approve. :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]