Wednesday, November 5, 2008

 

Remember, Remember the Fifth of November

(Yes, in a post about politics, I just referenced a movie about a character who tries to overthrow the government. Enjoy the irony.)

Whether you voted for Obama or not, you cannot disagree that history was made last night. And while I voted for Obama and am excited that he won the election, this morning my role is just the same: To pray for our new leadership.

As Jon from SCL puts it, "God is good and has provided. He is still in control. Everything is going to be alright."

I fully agree.

Labels:


Comments:
It is good to remember that this election did not come as a surprise to God! Great reminder. Hope you're doing well=)
.tasha.
 
Hey, I just tagged you with a creative blogger award! Congrats=)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]