Tuesday, November 4, 2008

 

Photo Catch-Up Post

A few weekends ago, Kyle and I went to Hampton to visit his mom. That same weekend, my sister was singing at Jamie's church (also in Hampton), so we got to hang-out with her and Derek for a while.

IMG_8843

IMG_8639
Joy -- I can't believe how big she's getting!! -- & Heather

IMG_8690
Mendy & Derek -- he'd just gotten home from a tour (do we call it a tour?) under the water.

IMG_8696

IMG_8736
Joy played a drum solo for us. It was, as you might expect, amazing.

IMG_8761
I got a haircut/color.

IMG_8788

IMG_8848
his words, not mine

IMG_8853
BUDDIES!!!

And that same weekend, I had my camera so I took some pictures while the band was practicing for church service.

IMG_8889
Tarah - rockin' out!

IMG_8906
Jeremy

IMG_8925
Layna

And then last night, Kyle and I went to the fair with Craig (my brother) and Amy. The pictures from last night deserve their own post, which I shall provide soon, but for right now, a preview:

IMG_9053
I picked the first ride, one which I thought was pretty tame - the ferris wheel where everybody rides in the same, round seat. Apparently this was something we should've worked up to. Who knew?


Labels: ,


Comments:
definitely something we should have worked up to! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]