Tuesday, February 5, 2008

 
The past few weeks, ever since he recovered from his episode of bronchitis, Kyle has been having trouble going to sleep at night. So I made a special trip to the grocery store the other night to pick up some of this stuff for him. I don't know what exactly is in it that makes it "work", but it has never failed me in recent history. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I don't even have to drink the full cup before I'm ready for some relaxin'.

So Kyle's been having a cup before bedtime the past couple of nights, and I decided last night that I'd have some too. Combine that with the Aleve I took before laying down, and I had some crazy dreams last night!

Kyle was pregnant. He birthed a two-year-old kid.

It was weird.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]