Friday, February 1, 2008

 

The Illness Count

It finally caught me. For the past three years, during the month of January, I've gotten a case of the flu that knocks me on my butt for a few days. I was just commenting to a friend the other day about how it looked like I'd beaten it this year. The January Bug wouldn't catch me! Spoke too soon. On Thursday, January 31, it caught up with me.

So here's a poorly-taken picture of what last night and today have looked like for me:

important details to note: remote controls and cell phone close-by, soup mug and water glass on the floor, yarn bag ... closed because i don't feel like knitting, pillow, and heavy, flannel-backed quilt

Movie count
  1. Game Plan (at least the first part of it)
  2. About A Boy
  3. Help!
  4. The Namesake
  5. Moulin Rouge
Nap count
Same as the movie count


... and that's about it.

Here's to being grateful that I'm a woman.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]