Tuesday, January 15, 2008

 

The Man.


IMG_1092
My husband is turning into quite a "sport" when it comes to having his picture taken. This first picture was taken the other night at church and I caught him with the rarest non-smirking nearly-smiling look I've been able to capture so far!








The Duh Face
And this picture was actually taken by our friend Dave and I just think it's so funny I decided to share it with you. Dave just got a new internship at an ad agency in San Francisco and wanted to get a picture of Kyle's "Duh Face" to possibly use for a project he's working on. Who knows? Maybe my husband will be a famous billboard model in California! Ha!

I feel embarrassed even putting these pictures up next to each other, but I'll get there one day. Either way, what a stud, eh!?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]