Wednesday, December 5, 2007

 

Rita Polk ... Plugged.

I work in a church office. Lately, we’ve been doing a lot of renovations to the facilities at this church. Today, even as I’m typing this, there are guys with welding torches, saws, hammers, drills, and big vacuums replacing the door to my office.

The process of removing the door thus far has not been an easy one. There have been a couple of surprises that I’ve been able to witness first hand from my position at the desk. Cement blocks where there was believed to be wood surrounding the doorframe. Cement having been poured into the doorframe years ago, making it very difficult to remove. There have been several reasons for a heavily-tattooed, ear-pierced, hard-working young man to wanna say swear words. more ...

Labels:


Comments:
Ha! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]