Monday, November 26, 2007

 

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I can't say exactly why, but I guess it has to do with the fact that it's kind of the "kick off" for the holiday season. It always guarantees a couple of days off. The days off are spent eating good food, hanging out with the family, watching Christmas movies, and beginning to decorate for Christmas.

This year, my parents, my brothers, our spouses and I went to Mendy & Derek's house in Kings Bay for Thanksgiving. I didn't take pictures of anything except the day after Thanksgiving, when we got The Official Tour of St. Mary's.

















And in case you're wondering what that thing is that we're sitting/standing on, it's a big asphalt "submarine" outside the place where Derek works. (He's in the Navy.)

Friday Night, we had dinner with Kyle's mom, her boyfriend and his daughter, and John. Mrs. Edith was wanting sushi, so we ate at Wasabi's. No offense to the others at this dinner, but this was the only picture that turned out! :)

Labels: , ,


Comments:
These are great pictures. Looks like happy family togetherness. :)
 
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I still think about the wonderful time we had last year! I still have to find a way to fly over to the states more often and come visit SC once in a while.
 
Happy late thanksgiving! Looks like you guys had a very nice one and beautiful weather! It was much colder where we were!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]