Tuesday, October 2, 2007

 

rollin' rollin' rollin'

First, I must say that that blog post yesterday was less a criticism for those who read as for those who write ... me! I haven't written anything of any consequence in a long time.

I think I've put it off for so long that I feel like I should have LOADS to say. I probably don't, but I'll give it a go.

Here's the official update:
It seems like the fall always brings a season of busyness with it as we hurry towards the holidays. But this is easily my favorite time of year. I welcome the cooling temperatures, the fading light, Thanksgiving, an annual October trip to the mountains, long sleeves, rival football games, coughmy birthdaycough, time with family and close friends, and all the fun things that come with the last quarter of the year.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I like the logo for the church - you are so good at that stuff.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]