Monday, July 23, 2007

 

The 'Do

First off, this picture is from a "photo shoot" I had with myself, attempting, for about 30 seconds, to get a decent picture that would capture the beauty of The 'Do adequately enough to send by email to a friend.

The results of this shoot have proven that (a) my office is not ideal scenery for a photo shoot and (b) taking pictures of oneself does not produce fantastic photos, unless you're an actual photographer and know what you're doing. I am not / do not.

That being said:



I have a haircut. And a highlight or two.

And a friend is visiting this week. Yay! Welcome home, Anna!!



And a picture with Hannah too! :)


Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]