Monday, July 2, 2007

 

Showers ... of all kinds.



Yesterday was Bridal Shower #2 for Mendy. Her coworkers threw her a very nice shower at her boss's house yesterday afternoon. She got lots of nice things and had a good time with her coworkers and friends from LifeWay.

And last night, a different kind of shower. The heavy, down-pour type of rain-shower. I'm not sure when it started, but it woke me up at 5 AM. I'm usually a pretty heavy sleeper, but something woke me up this morning. A drip. The kind of drip that says, "Your roof is not working as it should be."

Fun times!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Rita,
Tell me more about the "drip". Do you guys now have a "water bed". Sorry...really bad joke. - Clay
 
My dad used to say, "Thousands of jobless comedians in the world, but everybody's got a joke."

I'm not really sure what that means, but it seems to apply here. :)

In good news, we got to climb up on my roof yesterday and survey what was not as bad of a situation as it could've been (as I dreaded). The roof is mostly ok, just a little patchwork action needs to take place on what seems to be a very localized problem. Thank goodness!

Rita
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]