Friday, April 13, 2007

 

Spring Cleaning

The bug finally bit. It took a few weeks, but to my defense it is only just starting to re-heat up. :)

So when Spring started for the third time this year, my tardy Spring Cleaning Bug finally arrived and last night, I found myself in the Cleaning Products Aisle restocking my depleted supply. Carpet freshener, bleach, dish detergent, furniture polish, and Clorox wipes.

I had a commitment after work last night, so it was already 8:30 when I got home from the store. I knew I wouldn't want to be up late, so as soon as I walked in the door, I started rockin' out room after room. I:

Now today when I go home for lunch, I will:

And later this afternoon, when I get home from work, I will:


Comments:
Yahy for a whirlwind of cleanliness!!

I just love how your house/apartment feels for the first couple of days after spring cleaning (and how you can actually appreciate the outside and sunshine through freshly cleaned windows).

Downsize starts about a month later when everything is back to square one without the spring cleaning energy.
 
*is very, very impressed!*
 
I had a great time with you over the weekend!! Like old times... Minus the chicken hair :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]